Vagipreneurs Mary Wallace Jaensch and Rachel Braun Scherl talk about sex. Mary and Rachel have spent decades speaking to women and learning about what matters to them. As the co-founders of Semprae Laboratories, Inc., a company by women and for women, they are at the cutting edge of what is on the minds of women and female sexual health professionals. Join them every week as they focus on a hot topic.
Listen to the latest show
Rachel Braun Scherl, Vagipreneur, talks about Danica Patrick's breakthrough racing win at NASCAR and what it means to her for female racing fans. Danica Patrick set racing on fire this weekend, inspiring young girls and sports fans everywhere. So should we all run to NASCAR and support them? Should we join the ranks of the 41% of women who are flocking to races and TV broadcasts of the races? Not so fast, says Ms. Braun Scherl, at least not for her - not until ESPN and FOX and other NASCAR partners show female sexual satisfaction products their due the same way it broadcasted over 3500 ads for male sexual satisfaction.
Click Arrow to Play
Let’s Talk About Sex with Rachel Braun Scherl and Mary Wallace Jaensch
Mary Wallace Jaensch, CEO and Co-Founder, Semprae Laboratories, Inc.
As CEO, Mary is applying her proven experience growing brands to create a company that provides essential sexual satisfaction and health products and services to women.
Mary has been building successful consumer brands for over 25 years. Upon earning her MBA from the Yale School of Management, she joined Richardson-Vicks, where she managed high profile brands such as NyQuil and Olay. As Director of Marketing for Olay at Procter & Gamble (following its acquisition of Richardson-Vicks), she was instrumental in accelerating the brand’s growth with breakthrough advertising and new business-building strategies.
In 1989, Mary started working with Delta Consulting, providing strategy and marketing consulting. With Delta, she expanded beyond her expertise in personal care products, working with clients in the financial and insurance sectors. Later, as Principal and Owner of The Demeter Group, she helped drive the growth of global consumer brands for Johnson & Johnson, Shiseido, Häagen-Dazs and Dannon.
Rachel Braun Scherl, President and Co-Founder, Semprae Laboratories, Inc.
As President, Rachel is building on her track record of success, developing teams committed to creating a company that provides essential sexual satisfaction and health products and services to women.
A seasoned executive, Rachel has focused on driving growth through innovation, building Fortune 500 brands, revitalizing stagnant brands, and creating opportunities for 20 years. Upon graduating from Stanford University Graduate School of Business in 1992, Rachel joined Johnson & Johnson’s McNeil Consumer Healthcare division (now McNeil Consumer and Specialty Pharmaceuticals), where she worked with a core team to manage the company’s flagship Tylenol® brand.
Rachel continued her relationship with Johnson & Johnson as a principal with the consulting firm Marketing Corporation of America. She took a leadership role in identifying and building growth opportunities for global OTC, pharmaceutical and consumer products leaders within the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, as well as for other market leaders such as American Express and Disney.
In 1998, Mary and Rachel joined forces to co-found The Jannick Group, LLC/SPARK Solutions for Growth. Over more than a decade, the firm provided strategy and marketing guidance and expertise to Fortune 100 firms, including multiple divisions and operating companies of Johnson & Johnson, Wyeth
In the latest chapter of its two principals’ 14-year partnership, The Jannick Group teamed with Quaker BioVentures in 2008 to create Semprae Laboratories, Inc. and focus on developing and marketing women’s sexual health products. Mary and Rachel have been working to make the world safe for female satisfaction ever since.
- Let’s Talk About Sex – Danica Patrick, NASCAR and Female Sexuality Rachel Braun Scherl, Vagipreneur, talks about Danica Patrick's breakthrough racing win at NASCAR and what it means to her for female racing fans. Danica Patrick set racing on fire this weekend, inspiring young girls and sports fans everywhere. So should we all run to NASCAR and support them? Should we join the ranks of the ...
- Let’s Talk About Sex – 082912 This week, Rachel from Zestra shares her continuing fascination and frustration with the challenges in discussing female sexual satisfaction. Her perspective has been catalyzed by the enthusiastic discussion of Naomi Wolf's new book, Vagina: A New Biography. Critics have come at the author from all directions – criticizing her approach, her science, ...
- Let’s talk About Sex – Where is that Elusive “G” Spot? This week Rachel from Zestra speaks with Dr. Michael Krychman, OB/GYN and nationally and internally recognized female sexual health expert from Las Vegas at a convention focused on the sexual health needs of women over 40. They discuss a recent story making news about the "G" spot. A doctor in Florida conducting research on the ...
- Let’s talk About Sex – Live from the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology in San Diego, CA This week Rachel from Zestra speaks to Dr. Michael Krychman, OB/GYN and nationally and internally recognized female sexual health expert. Rachel and Dr. K. are highlighting their observations live from the convention floor of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG). Dr. Krychman points out the increasingly significant focus on female sexual satisfaction - ...
- Let’s talk About Sex – Bibliotherapy and “Stimulating” Reading for Women Bibliotherapy, or the reading of stimulating or erotic literature, can be part of the whole process around female sexual satisfaction. In today's show, Mary and Rachel, makers of Zestra, discuss the national obsession with the bestselling novel, Fifty Shades of Grey. The book (and its two sequels) has received tons of press. Mary and Rachel ...
- Let’s talk About Sex – Navigating the Maze of Female Sexual Satisfaction Mary Wallace Jaensch and Rachel Braun Scherl, are Vagipreneurs and manufacturers of Zestra, a topically-applied product clinically proven to increase arousal, desire and satisfaction. Through their engaging discussions, they provide an overview of the complex world of female sexual satisfaction. Mary and Rachel introduce the wide range of topics they will cover - about desire, ...